to the Girls’ Track and Field home page. The team is looking forward
to an exciting season. For additional information on the Girls’ Track
and Field program, please contact coach Erin Luby at
IHSA Sectional Champions
Girls Catholic Athletic Conference Champions
1982, 1983, 1987, 1988, 1990, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013
Saint Ignatius Track and Field is a class AAA program that competes in the Girls
Catholic Athletic Conference (GCAC). The track season begins in late January and
runs through May. The team competes in both indoor (late January – March)
and outdoor (April – May) contests. Meets can vary from two-team dual competitions
to 25+ team invitationals. Wolfpack Track and Field is a no-cut sport. If an athlete
is willing and able to commit fully to the program, give her best effort daily,
and bring a positive attitude to the team, she is welcome to join.
Who We Are
1. We are committed to the fulfillment of the team purpose.
2. We accept and support each of our teammates.
3. We give our best effort daily and push our teammates to give their best efforts.
4. We enjoy our sport.
5. We thank each other (parents included) for support and encouragement given.
6. We don’t tolerate goal-detracting behaviors.
7. We have no use for excuses.
8. We think positively.
9. We take care of team equipment and gear.
10. We represent our school and our program with integrity and pride.
Varsity Head Coach -- Erin Luby
Assistant Coach -- Philip Van Lear
Assistant Coach -- Matt Haffner
Assitant Coach -- Tony Harris
Order of Events
Long Jump, High Jump, Triple Jump, Pole Vault, Shot Put, Discus
3200m. Relay (4x800)
400m. Relay (4x100)
100m. High Hurdles
800m. Relay (4x200)
300m. Low Hurdles
1600m. Relay (4x400)