Employment at Saint Ignatius College Prep
Saint Ignatius College Prep is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants for all positions equally without regard to their race, sex, age, color, national origin, or disability in accordance with applicable laws.
Saint Ignatius College Prep conducts background checks as part of its pre-employment process. Applicants will be directed to complete such background checks upon request. Information on how to go about completing a background check is found by selecting the background check link in the menu on the left.
Online Employment Applications
Application for employment at Saint Ignatius College Prep must be completed using our online application system. We no longer accept any paper applications. This includes cover letters, transcripts, letters of reference, resumes and any other supporting materials. Applicants are asked NOT to send such materials by U.S. mail or e-mail.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Saint Ignatius Community, click on the appropriate link below. The application process consists of multiple steps and may take 30 to 60 minutes to complete. You do NOT have to complete the entire process at one time, however, and can use the Continue/Modify your Application link below to return to an application that you started to complete or update it.
Important Notes About Our Online Employment Application Process:
- Use our online process to complete your application as well as to upload any additional documents needed for your application.
- If you do not have your supporting materials in an electronic form, you may wish to visit a local business services company such as Kinko’s or Staples as they should have the resources to help you scan your hard copy materials and save them in .PDF format.
- When you submit your application for employment you will receive an e-mail notification which acknowledges receipt of your application. Be sure to check your adjust your filtering system as the e-mail will be sent from the generalasp.com domain.
- Due to the volume of applicants we receive, the school is unable to respond to telephone or email inquiries regarding the status of an application. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.
- Saint Ignatius College Prep will keep all applications for one year after completion online. If the materials are not updated prior to the anniversary date, the records will be deleted.
Guidelines for Uploading Supporting Materials to Your Application
- Additional documents can be either text files or image/scanned files.
- The maximum file size for uploads is 1 Megabyte (1 MB) or 1000 Kilobytes (1000 KB).
- Files must have the extension included in the file name.
- The following extensions will be accepted by the system:
- Text Files (.doc or .rtf);
- Image/Scanned Files (.pdf, .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png or .tif).
- Image/Scanned Files should be created in black and white (1 bit). (Gray-scale or colored images/scans will be too large.)
- Only one file may be uploaded for an additional document type (example: Transcripts). If you have multiple separate files for a document type, you must combine the separate files into one file before uploading.
- The system currently does NOT accept Microsoft Word (.docx) attachments. Files must be saved as .doc attachments.